Examples of intervention
- Risks and insurance acquisition due diligence
- Bidding process on insurance program
- Purchasing process review / Implementation and organisation of the function
- Design and roll out of project financial management tools
- Implementation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Working Capital Requirements review and monitoring of its optimization
- Tendering process review
- Factoring program negotiation and implementation
- Credit Management enforcement
- Define corporate communication strategy for shareholders / bankers / insurers
- Assistance in transaction preparation
Brugmann Conseil assists entrepreneurs and investment funds in managing and optimizing the growth of their company or portfolio : improve margin and cash generation, reduce risk exposure, make successful strategic moves.
Brugmann Conseil supports its clients both in the day-to-day enterprise improvement (financial reporting, cash optimization, risk management)
and in every step of the company’s strategic development (external growth, capital increase, divestment, merger, financing, restructuring,…).
Brugmann Conseil’s approach is different by combining strong operational capabilities and complementary expertises. Acting as corporate managers as well as technical experts, BC consultants are the CEO’s and CFO’s sparring partners on key financial and strategic issues.
Created in 2010, Brugmann Conseil is 100% owned by its three partners : Franck Laborey, Laurent Le Bars, Benoit Verron. Previously active in financial advisory and corporate management, they have developed their know-how in international industrial groups, insurance companies and investment banks. They leverage on their complementary capabilities to bring their clients operational, cross-disciplinary and bespoke approach.
Located in Brussels and Paris, Brugmann Conseil advises small and medium sized companies, large groups’ subsidiaries and private equity funds.